Two in One – New compact photo printer requires just one paper roll for two print formats
Two in One – New compact photo printer
Cutting-edge technology to produce high-resolution photo prints
The CP-K60DW-S photo system printer from Mitsubishi Electric uses cutting-edge technology to produce high-resolution photo prints. Its compact construction (L 446 mm x W 275 mm x H 170 mm) not only makes it a contender for smallest in the world, it also ensures that there´s space for it on any store counter.
Unique: This intelligent dye-sublimation printer can automatically switch between 10 x 15 and 15 x 20 cm prints without any need to exchange the paper roll or ink ribbon! The result is a printer that´s easier to use and service, saves time and is simpler to store. The CP-K60DW-S takes full advantage of the two-in-one principle, including for the photo paper, which can be output as glossy or matte without the need to switch paper or ink ribbon.
The economic compact printer also features a special ´rewind´ function for optimal use of the ink ribbon. When in the power-saving standby mode, it consumes less than one watt of electricity. The practical front loading design means that the already economical consumables can be reloaded quickly. The CP-K60DW-S naturally works with all components from the Mitsubishi Electric photo system family.
Easy Installation & Maintenance
- Highly compact dimensions (W 275mm x L 446 mm x H 170 mm)
- Output in 10 x 15 cm and 15 x 20 cm formats without replacement of paper roll
- 'Rewind' function for optimal usage of the ink ribbon despite the various photo formats
- Up to 320 prints in 10 x 15 cm, up to 160 prints in 15 x 20 cm
- Cutting-edge image algorithm for top output quality (300 dpi)
- Environmental friendly dye-sublimation process
- Practical front loading design for refilling of consumables